The Artistry of Injectables: Comprehensive Training For Your Practice May 31-June 2, 2024
Whether you are an experienced injector looking to refine your technique or a beginner eager to learn, The Artistry of Injectables: Comprehensive Training for Your Practice is tailored to meet your needs! Join renowned faculty for a captivating three-day program focused on injectable technique, patient safety and practice enhancement.
The Artistry of Injectables, hosted at the Hilton Orlando, will feature engaging in-person lectures and live demonstrations. Additionally, registrants will have full access to pre-meeting online education modules, providing a foundation of standard applications and common complications.
We'll explore the following topics:
- The Business and Marketing of Injectables
- Fillers and Stimulators
- Brow and Forehead
- Malar and Cheeks
- Lips and Perioral
- Chin and Jawline
- Injectable Adjuncts WITHOUT Surgery
- Fat Reduction
- Skin Resurfacing and Tightening
- Program Chair: Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS
- Program Vice Chair: Usha Rajagopal, MD
- Program Vice Chair: Ivona Percec, MD, PhD
This in-person activity is intended for the following audiences:
- Board-Certified Plastic Surgeons
- Plastic Surgery Residents and Board-Eligible Plastic Surgeons
- Nurse Practitioners employed by ASPS Member Surgeons
- Physician Assistants employed by ASPS Member Surgeons
- Registered Nurses employed by ASPS Member Surgeons
Upon completion of this live activity, participants should be able to do the following:
- Identify key anatomy related to the injection of neuromodulators and dermal fillers.
- Develop a strategy for the appropriate application of injectables to a patient.
- Treat complications related to the injection of neuromodulators and/or dermal fillers.
- Determine the regulations applicable to their administration of injectables within their state.
- Describe a variety of noninvasive and minimally invasive procedures that can complement injectable treatments.
This educational activity has NOT been accredited for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) requires all instructors, planners, reviewers, managers and other individuals in a position to control or influence the content of an activity to disclose all relevant financial relationships or affiliations. ASPS also requires faculty/authors to disclose when off-label/unapproved uses of product are discussed or included in related materials.