Register Today: 2021 ASPS Virtual Advocacy Summit
Plastic surgeons from across the country will be participating in a week of action at the 2021 Virtual Advocacy Summit on May 19-26, 2021. This year, the nation's capital is just a click away as the Society comes together virtually to advance the specialty's policy priorities in Congress.
At the Summit, ASPS members will have the opportunity to:
- Meet with their U.S. Senators and Representative
- Participate in workshops to learn more about the state, federal and regulatory issues facing the specialty
- Shape the Society's advocacy agenda by determining ASPS' 2022 federal and state policy priorities
- Learn first-hand from congressional staff, administration liaisons and political analysts about the future of healthcare
- Network with leaders from ASPS and local, state and regional plastic surgery societies
Now more than ever, Congress needs to hear directly from plastic surgeons about the impact that health care policies have on their practices during the pandemic. Attendees are encouraged to join the Society for its "Virtual Hill Day" on May 26 during the Summit where attendees will spend a full business day meeting with members of Congress to educate them on the specialty's issues.