ASPS Advocacy Summit June 17-19, 2019
Washington Court Hotel
525 New Jersey Ave NW
Washington, DC 20001
Brought to you by the ASPS Legislative Advocacy Committee and the PlastyPAC Board of Governors
Join your plastic surgery colleagues from across the country to educate Congress and help shape policy that impacts your practice and patients at the ASPS Advocacy Summit.
- Meet with your U.S. Senators and Representative
- Participate in workshops to learn more about the state, federal and regulatory issues facing the specialty
- Shape the Society's advocacy agenda by determining ASPS's federal and state policy priorities
- Learn first-hand from congressional staff, administration liaisons and political analysts about the future of healthcare
- Network with leaders from ASPS and local, state and regional plastic surgery societies
As a board-certified plastic surgeon and an ASPS member, you have the experience, knowledge and ideas to inform Congress before they craft and vote on public policy matters affecting the practice of medicine and the care your patients receive.
Speak with one voice in Washington, D.C. at the 2019 ASPS Advocacy Summit!
*The Advocacy Summit will replace the ASPS regional Fly-Ins in 2019