Life-Long Learning Exercise (L³E): Aesthetic In-Service NEW for your Aesthetic practice!
The Life-Long Learning Exercise (L3E): 2019 Aesthetic In-Service is our NEW aesthetic-only self-assessment available exclusively to all interested 2019 In-Service Exam participants. This activity will provide additional focus for the cosmetic subspecialty and includes:
- 200 Aesthetic surgery questions
- Eligible for up to 30 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Exam window is open May 6 through July 31, 2019
- Requires purchase of 2019 In-Service Exam by April 28, 2019
How to purchase the L3E add-on
- Go to the 2019 In-Service / Self-Assessment Exam on the ASPS Shop and click 'Add to Cart'
- On the next screen, click the orange 'Register for Additional Programming' button
- Under the 'Register for Additional Programming' section, you should see 'Life-Long Learning Exercise (L³E): Aesthetic In-Service' add-on product; click 'Add to Cart'
- Click the 'Checkout Now' button to proceed with purchasing the 2019 In-Service / Self-Assessment Exam and the Life-Long Learning Exercise (L³E): Aesthetic In-Service
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Identify and evaluate uses of the most current treatments in aesthetic plastic surgery
- Self-assess scope of knowledge in aesthetic areas of plastic surgery
- Establish a benchmark for areas of focus needing further concentrated educational efforts
- Attend appropriate educational activities based upon self-assessment evaluation
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) designates this internet enduring material for a maximum of 30 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Of the 30 credits, 6 credits have been identified as being applicable to Patient Safety.
Scoring and Credits
ASPS is required to set a minimum performance level on activities such as the L3E: Aesthetic In-Service and may only award AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ to those learners who meet the minimum performance level. Credits are based on the estimated completion and review time for the examination process and the achievement of a minimum performance level. In order to receive AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™, your exam must be submitted by the exam closing time on July 31, 2019.
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) requires all instructors, planners, reviewers, managers and other individuals in a position to control or influence the content of an activity to disclose all relevant financial relationships or affiliations. All identified conflicts of interest must be resolved and the educational content thoroughly vetted by ASPS for fair balance, scientific objectivity and appropriateness of patient care recommendations. The ASPS also requires faculty authors to disclose when off-label/unapproved uses of a product are discussed in a CME/CE activity or included in related materials.