ASPS Discussions Community Guidelines
ASPS has created this discussion board as a resource for members to discuss topics of interest to plastic surgeons in a cordial and professional manner. The following content is prohibited and will be removed:
- Posts containing false or misleading information.
- Harassment, including discrimination, hate speech or personal attacks.
- Threats to harm others or act maliciously.
- Promotion of products or service in which the member has a stake.
- Copyright or intellectual property violations.
Members are encouraged to click “Report Post” in reference to violations of these guidelines. Such posts will be evaluated by ASPS staff and/or leadership based on the aforementioned criteria. Posts that violate the criteria listed above will be removed. Please note that reporting a post does not guarantee it will be removed.
Thank you for participating in the ASPS Discussion Board.
Guidelines subject to change.