Plastic Surgery Hotseat
Plastic Surgery Hotseat presents Plastic Surgeons: Views on Clinical Controversies. In this new clinical podcast featuring controversial topics or differing opinions on procedural paths, ASPS EdNet and ASPS University come together to tackle tough topics in breast, pediatric, craniofacial, aesthetic, reconstructive and extremities.
- August: Aesthetic: Scalpel vs Syringe - Surgical Intervention vs Nonsurgical Minimally Invasive Treatment
- August: Pediatric/Craniofacial - Psychosocial Impact of Multiple Surgeries in Children With Cleft and Craniofacial Diagnosis and How Your Cranio/Cleft Teams Are Ran
- August/September: Breast - Capsular Contracture & BIA-ALCL Point vs Counterpoint Reconstructive vs Cosmetic En Bloc
- September: Reconstructive - The Use of Robotics in Plastic Surgery
- September: Extremities - Contemporary Amputee Management Point vs Counterpoint
- October: Aesthetic - Who's Your Plastic Surgeon, Do You Really Know? Regulations, Legislation, Credentialing, Truth in Advertising
- October: Patient Education - What Questions Should Your Patients Be Asking?
- November: Breast - Long-Term Outcomes of Pre-Pec vs Traditional Dual Plane or Submuscular
- December: Reconstructive - Advanced Topics Within Lymphedema Surgery
These podcasts are not for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.