Plastic Surgery Hotseat
Plastic Surgery Hotseat presents Plastic Surgeons: Views on Clinical Controversies. In this new clinical podcast featuring controversial topics or differing opinions on procedural paths, ASPS EdNet and ASPS University come together to tackle tough topics in breast, pediatric, craniofacial, aesthetic, reconstructive and extremities.
- February: That's Tight! Noninvasive Technologies to Tighten Skin
- March: Long-Term Outcomes of Pre-Pec vs Traditional Dual Plane or Submuscular
- May: The Use of Robotics in Plastic Surgery
- July: Contemporary Amputee Management: Point vs Counterpoint – TMR/RPNI
- September: Who's Your Plastic Surgeon? Do You Really Know? Regulations, Legislation, Credentialing, Truth in Advertising, Patient Education – What Questions Should Your Patients Be Asking?
- November: Capsular Contracture – BIA-ALCL: Point vs Counterpoint – Reconstructive vs Cosmetic En Bloc
- December: Advanced Topics Within Lymphedema Surgery
These podcasts are not for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.