Medical Student Forum
United States / Canada / International
Medical students interested in pursuing their surgical specialty as a plastic surgeon are invited to join the ASPS Medical Student Forum.
The mission of ASPS is to advance the quality of care delivered to plastic surgery patients by encouraging the highest standards of training, ethics, physician practice management and research in plastic surgery.
Our core values embody excellence in plastic surgery through education, research, intellectual exchange and promoting unity in the specialty of plastic surgery.
The Medical Student Forum is open to medical students enrolled in an accredited medical school program.
- Access to the members-only online resources including the ASPS Education Network (EdNet) and the Resident Education Center (REC)
- Free admission to the Plastic Surgery The Meeting, including the Medical Students Day program (with registration completed prior to the end of the early bird registration deadline)
- Access to information on The Plastic Surgery Foundation's grants and scholarship programs
- Digital subscription to Plastic Surgery News (PSN), the most-read news publication of the specialty
- Optional subscription to Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (PRS) at a reduced rate
The cost of membership is $50 per year or $225 per year, the latter of which includes a subscription to Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (PRS).
*A copy of your medical school identification or a letter of qualification must be submitted when applying for or renewing your subscription.