Medical Student Forum Membership
United States and Canada
Medical students interested in pursuing their surgical specialty as a plastic surgeon are invited to join the American Society of Plastic Surgeons' Medical Student Forum.
ASPS's mission is to advance the quality of care delivered to plastic surgery patients by encouraging the highest standards of training, ethics, physician practice management and research in plastic surgery.
ASPS's core values embody excellence in plastic surgery through education, research, intellectual exchange and by promoting unity in the specialty of plastic surgery.
The Medical Student Forum is open to:
Medical Students enrolled in an accredited medical school program in the U.S. or Canada*
ASPS Medical Students Forum Benefits:
- Electronic subscription to Plastic Surgery News® (PSN)
- Access to the Members-only online resources including the ASPS Education Network® (EdNet)
- Free admission to the ASPS annual scientific meeting, including the Medical Student's Day program
- Free Admission to Breakfast with Champions mentoring event
- Access to information on The Plastic Surgery Foundation's grants and scholarship programs
- Optional subscription to Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery® Scientific Journal at a reduced rate
Cost of Membership:
$25 per year
$200 per year, which includes an electronic subscription to Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery® Journal (PRS)
*A copy of your medical school identification or a letter of qualification must be submitted when applying for, or renewing your subscription.