ASPS Residents / Trainees and Fellows Forum
Outside the United States and Canada
ASPS offers a one-year enrollment in the Resident and Fellows Forum for $200 per year to residents, trainees, fellows in plastic surgery training and surgeons in plastic surgery apprenticeships.
ASPS is proud to offer an array of member benefits to the next generation of international plastic surgeons including:
- Electronic subscription to Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery® (PRS)
- Electronic subscription to Plastic Surgery News® (PSN)
- Access to Plastic Surgery Education Network®
- Access to members-only resources on the ASPS website
- Free admission to Plastic Surgery The Meeting with registration completed prior to the end of the early bird registration deadline
- Dedicated Resident section on the members-only message board
- Access to the ASPS Job Opportunity Board and on-site interviews
- Access to information on The PSF grants and scholarship programs
- Significant discounts on ASPS products and meetings
Enrollment is for residents, fellows and trainees located outside the United States and Canada
- Plastic surgeons residents/fellows/trainees and apprentices actively engaged in a plastic surgery training program
- Annual enrollment is limited to six years.