ASPS Qualified Clinical Data Registry (QCDR)
What is ASPS-QCDR?
The 2017 ASPS QCDR is now live!
The American Society of Plastic Surgeon's Qualified Clinical Data Registry (ASPS-QCDR) is a CMS approved entity that:
- Allows Merit-Based Incentive Program (MIPS)/Quality Payment Program (QPP) reporting for Eligible Clinicians reporting as individuals to CMS (GPRO is not supported in 2017):
- Quality- report QPP measures and additional non-QPP measures (ASPS QCDR will include 27 QPP measures and 3 non-QPP measures)
- Improvement Activities- report your Clinical Practice Improvement Activities (CPIA), a new category, to earn additional points toward an incentive payment
- Advancing Care Information- report your ACI measures for your certified EHR
- Provides national and peer benchmark information to allow clinicians to evaluate the quality of their care compared to other physicians and to develop quality improvement plans to correct gaps in care
MIPS has several participation options for 2017- learn more here.
There is no cost to register; payment will be taken only at the time of submission to CMS.
The pricing structure for submitting data will be as follows:
- TOPS users who send at least one Quality case to the QCDR: $49 per member for all your MIPS reporting
- QCDR stand-alone users- members* (all cases entered directly into the QCDR module): $299 per member for all your MIPS reporting
- QCDR stand-alone users- non-members (all cases entered directly into the QCDR module): $499 per non-member for all your MIPS reporting
- QCDR stand-alone users for Advancing Care Information (ACI) only (not Quality or IA): $49
- QCDR stand-alone users for Improvement Activities (IA) only (not Quality or ACI): $49
- QCDR stand-alone users for ACI and IA only (not Quality): $98
*Affiliate members of the ASPS will receive stand-alone member pricing. Affiliate members are not eligible for TOPS participation at present.
Register now on the Plastic Surgery Registries Network (PSRN).
You will need your ASPS Member ID, TIN and NPI to complete the process.
Step by step instructions can be found by clicking on Quick Help in the upper right-hand corner of the PSRN site.
Important Dates to Remember
- Oct 2 - Dec 31, 2017: Last quarter of the year; if you need to modify practices to better meet measures or begin a quality improvement activity, you need to start that by Oct 2.
- December 31, 2017: Last day to register for QCDR
- January 15, 2018: Last day to sign Data Release Consent Form (DRCF)
- January 31, 2018: Last day to enter data; must finalize submission by 11:59pm (there will be a cleaning and audit process with the vendor at this point prior to final submission to CMS)