Introducing the ASPS mobile app – ready for download
ASPS members can now download the new ASPS app to engage and connect with colleagues and committees while remaining up-to-date on the latest Society news and events. The free mobile app (distinct from the Plastic Surgery The Meeting app) is a new member benefit designed to enhance the ASPS experience.
The user-friendly app – currently compatible with iPhone and iPad running iOS 10 or higher and Android devices running Android 4.1 or higher – is available in the Apple app and Google Play stores (search “ASPS mobile” or “American Society of Plastic Surgeons”). To use the app, members are required to log in with a valid plasticsurgery.org username and password for immediate access to the following features:
- Complete member roster, which includes the ability to search for members across the directory by first or last name, and contact them via phone or e-mail (Note: This feature is only available to active members.)
- The ability to view CME reports and all provided CME for the current cycle (Note: The app does not currently support submitting or editing CME.)
- Easily accessible and convenient dashboard to view upcoming committee events, discussions, files and rosters (available to users serving on at least one committee)
- Calendar that shows all past and future committee events
- Push notifications for new committee discussions and replies (members can post topics and respond immediately)
- Instant access to the Society’s latest press releases, and the ability to share articles via the “share” button from within an article
- The ability to join a Zoom meeting within the app
The ASPS mobile app will continue to evolve as the on-the-go resource for members, with future updates to introduce new features.
For questions, comments or suggestions regarding the ASPS Mobile app, use the Feedback option on the Dashboard in the app to contact the ASPS app development team, or e-mail ITSupport@plasticsurgery.org.