NEW! Future Leaders Forum For residents, fellows and program directors
May 23, 2021
2:00-6:00 PM EDT
*Please note that this meeting time is subject to change based on attendees' availability
The NEW Future Leaders Forum is an exclusive program for residents, fellows and program directors to learn how to plug into ASPS's current advocacy efforts and help define the shape of future work. Each plastic surgery residency and fellowship program has been invited to send two representatives from their program to attend. This event will be a great opportunity for attendees to network with their colleagues from across the country and interact with ASPS's advocacy leaders.
During the Future Leaders Forum, attendees will participate in the following sessions:
- Advice from the Future: A Conversation with ASPS Presidents on Advocacy and Leadership
- Why and How to Get Involved in Advocacy During Your PGYs: Perspectives from Current Resident ASPS Advocacy Leaders
- Virtual meeting with a physician member of Congress
- Defining the Future State of Plastic Surgery and Strategies to Control It
Nominees must be:
- A plastic surgery resident or fellow
- An ASPS resident member or fellow member in good standing
- A legal US resident
Please Note: All plastic surgery program directors are invited to join their residents and fellows nominees for the Future Leaders Forum.
- Plastic surgery program directors can email their two resident or fellow nominees to DMcLaughlin@plasticsurgery.org.
- Interested residents and fellows can self-nominate themselves for the Future Leaders Forum by submitting a completed consent form signed by their Program Director permitting their representation at the Summit to DMcLaughlin@plasticsurgery.org.