Residents & Fellows Forum
Residents & Fellows Forum subscriber information, benefits, committee resources and more.
Subscribe to the Forum
Subscribe to the ASPS Residents & Fellows Forum
The benefits of joining the RFF will help you succeed in your residency and throughout your career. You'll receive many subscriber benefits, including:
- Subscription to Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (PRS)
- Subscription to Plastic Surgery News (PSN)
- Access to ASPS Education Network (ASPS EdNet)
- Access to members-only resources on the ASPS website
- Free admission to Plastic Surgery The Meeting (PSTM)
- Dedicated section for residents on the members-only message board
- Access to the ASPS Job Opportunity Board and onsite interviews
- Access to information on The PSF grants and scholarship programs
- Significant discounts on ASPS products and meetings
Membership in the ASPS Residents & Fellows Forum is open to:
- Residents actively engaged in an accredited plastic surgery residency program in the United States or Canada
- Fellows actively engaged in an ACGME accredited or private fellowship in the United States or Canada
Want to get more from ASPS? Subscribe to the Residents & Fellows Forum for only $100 year (12-month subscription).
Become an Active Member of ASPS
You can apply for ASPS membership as soon as you receive your board eligibility letter and a letter of recommendation from your training program director.