Residents & Fellows Forum
Residents & Fellows Forum subscriber information, benefits, committee resources and more.
ASPS strives to provide residents and fellows the tools to be successful throughout training, passing the board exam, and transition into plastic surgery practice. Learn about the wide breadth of programs to help you to:
- Network with leaders in the field and with your peers
- Thoroughly prepare for your plastic surgery board examination
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in the specialty
- Gain practical tools and tips to build your expertise and launch your career
- Obtain access to the Resident Education Curriculum (REC), a joint program between ACAPS and ASPS that offers more than 100 self-assessment modules through the ASPS Education Network for practicing surgeons and residents alike
ASPS In-Service Exam
Updated yearly, the In-Service Exam provides the most current information on the core curriculum of plastic surgery. The exam offers Residents the opportunity for self-directed learning and review of the entire scope of plastic surgery. Relevant questions in basic science will be included in each of the four categories.
Equal emphasis will be placed on: