Residents & Fellows Forum
Residents & Fellows Forum subscriber information, benefits, committee resources and more.
Join a Committee
ASPS invites you to apply to serve on one or more committees.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to improve the practice of plastic surgery by influencing health policy, research, quality issues, leadership and professional development, ethical behavior, and best practices for domestic and international service missions.
Residents are invited to serve on the following committees:
- Annual Meeting Educational Program Committee
- ASPS EdNet Editorial Subcommittee
- BIA-ALCL Subcommittee
- Cadavulation Sciences Committee
- Clinical Registries Committee
- Clinical Research Subcommittee
- Coding and Payment Policy Subcommittee
- Continuing Education Committee
- Healthcare Delivery Subcommittee
- International Scholar Subcommittee
- Leadership Development Committee
- Legislative Advocacy Committee
- Patient Safety Subcommittee
- PSF Volunteers in Plastic Surgery Steering Committee
- Quality and Performance Measurement Committee
- Regenerative Medicine Subcommittee
- Researcher Education Subcommittee
- Resident Curriculum Development Committee
- Technology, Innovation & Disruption Committee
- Virtual Grand Rounds Subcommittee
- Visiting Professors Subcommittee
- Wellness Subcommittee
- Women Plastic Surgeons Steering Committee
Serving on an ASPS committee requires membership in ASPS, or as a subscriber to the Residents & Fellows Forum. Residents will be required to indicate they have received their TPD's approval on the committee service application. This means Residents will no longer be required to submit a letter from their TPD.
Serving on an ASPS committee requires membership in ASPS. Graduating Senior Residents must apply for either the Residents & Fellows Forum (RFF) or Candidacy in ASPS to continue their service on an ASPS committee. Click here for information about the membership process and here for information about the categories of membership.
How to Apply
- Log into your member account
- Click on the "Membership" tab
- Select "Committee Applications" from the dropdown list
If you have any questions, please email ASPS at email@example.com.