Plastic Surgery SNIPS
SNIPS is a new kind of educational course, cutting directly to the information you need to know in a short, visual format. Developed directly from content performance deficiencies from recent ABPS Continuous Certification Exam, these streamlined learning modules feature quick, easily digestible videos on important topics your peers struggled with last year. Take advantage of this great ASPS member benefit or upgrade to our premium subscription for CME credits.
- Risk Assessment and Prevention of Abdominoplasty Complications
- Massive Weight Loss Patients
- Understanding Common Complications of Abdominoplasty
- Preoperative Planning
- Identification and Management of Postoperative Infection
Lower Extremity Reconstruction Collection
- Reconstruction of Foot and Ankle Wounds
- Lower Extremity Amputation
- Microvascular Principles of Lower Extremity
- Patient Selection and Risk Factors Associated with Suboptimal Outcomes
- How to Determine and Optimize Perfusion to the Lower Extremity
General Reconstruction Collection
- Comparing Split-Thickness and Full-Thickness Skin Grafts
- Coverage of Exposed Vessels in the Groin
- Perineal Reconstruction after Abdomino-Perineal Resection
- Treatment of Complication of Supraclavicular Lymph Node Harvest
- Risk Assessment for DVT in Abdominal Well Reconstruction
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons designates this enduring material for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Of the 1.0 credit, 0.5 have been identified as applicable to patient safety.
Members: Individual modules are complimentary (free) as a member benefit. Cost for full module (Collection) to get CME credit cost is $50.
Non-Members: Individual modules are not available for purchase. Full module (collection) for CME credit is $200 to purchase.