Residents & Fellows Forum
Residents & Fellows Forum subscriber information, benefits, committee resources and more.
Join a Committee
ASPS invites you to apply to serve on one or more committees.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to improve the practice of plastic surgery by influencing health policy, research, quality issues, leadership and professional development, ethical behavior, and best practices for domestic and international service missions.
Residents are invited to serve on the following committees:
- Annual Meeting Educational Program Committee
- ASPS Emerging Trends Subcommittee
- ASPS/PSF/ASMS International Scholar Subcommittee
- BI-ALCL Subcommittee
- Clinical Registries Committee
- Clinical Trials Network Subcommittee
- Coding and Payment Policy Subcommittee
- Continuing Education Committee
- Curriculum Development Subcommittee
- Healthcare Delivery Subcommittee
- Leadership Development Committee
- Legislative Advocacy Committee
- Membership Recruitment, Compliance, & Development Committee
- Patient Safety Subcommittee
- Practice Management Committee
- PSEN Editorial Subcommittee
- PSF Volunteers in Plastic Surgery Steering Committee
- Regenerative Medicine Council
- Researcher Education Subcommittee
- Visiting Professors Subcommittee
- Women Plastic Surgeons Steering Committee
Serving on an ASPS committee requires membership in ASPS, or as a subscriber to the Residents and Fellows Forum. Residents will be required to indicate they have received their TPD's approval on the committee service application. This means Residents will no longer be required to submit a letter from their TPD.
Serving on an ASPS committee requires membership in ASPS. Graduating Senior Residents must apply for either the Resident Fellows Forum (RFF) or Candidacy in ASPS to continue their service on an ASPS committee. Click here for information about the membership process and here for information about the categories of membership.
How to Apply
- Log into your member account
- Click on the "Membership" tab
- Select "Committee Applications" from the dropdown list
If you have any questions, please email ASPS at firstname.lastname@example.org.