Benefits of Membership
ASPS is the recognized voice of plastic surgery by the public, organized medicine, industry and government, and works to position its members for success in a highly competitive environment through educational forums and the development of guidelines and products to enhance the profession.
No other specialty organization offers the indispensable features and benefits that ASPS offers its members.
ASPS provides a wide range of benefits designed to support its members' needs from residency through retirement. ASPS international membership benefits include:
- Certificate of ASPS membership
- Subscription to the Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (PRS) journal, the number one plastic surgery journal in the world
- Subscription to Plastic Surgery News (PSN), the main news publication for the specialty
- Access to the ASPS Education Network (ASPS EdNet), where you will find hundreds of videos and online learning materials
- Discounted rate to attend Plastic Surgery The Meeting
- Research Grant opportunities through The Plastic Surgery Foundation
- Discounts on ASPS products such as patient education materials
- Access to the ASPS Global Partners Webinar Series in collaboration with our partners around the globe
- Listing in the Find a Surgeon international online directory where patients and colleagues can find your information
- Use of the International Member logo for promotional and marketing purposes
- Eligibility for ASPS Committee Service – and more!